Elder Smith

Elder Smith
Write to him at: Elder Samuel Smith Cambodia Phnom Penh Mission House 2B, Street 222, Off Norodom Blvd PO Box 165 Phnom Penh Cambodia email address: shsmith@myldsmail.net

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Yesterday was one of the best Sundays on the mission Week #45 May 14, 2016



This week was so good! Ive seen some really cool stuff with our investigators. Missions are just way dope. Well we had transfer calls last night, and im getting transfered!  thought for sure i was staying, but hey the Lord needs me in the city now. I heard my area is kinda tough, but im hoping i can help change it. I've been in the Provinces my whole mission and now im going to be right in the middle of the city, super small crowded houses. Lots of factories and stuff. Its going to be a polar opposite from where i am right now. I heard the work in the city and in the provinces is very different so im excited to see how life is in the city. My new comp is going to be Elder Medley. I've heard nothing but funny stories and good things about him so im way pumped. The area is call Jum Ga Moon. Its going to be awesome. 

Yesterday was one of the best Sundays of the mission. It was the coolest. Our 6 investigators got confirmed, and we had three more baptisms. Then 4 of my brand new confirmed investigators all gave talks in Sacrament Meeting. Ahh man it was so tight. We had a total of 9 investigators at church. Pretty much the coolest day ever. Om Sorin, Bong Tie and Hiang all got baptized. Bong tie was from my old area but he still wanted me to baptize him. It was way cool. Elder Chhook and I contacted bong tie on the road, taught him from lesson one and now hes getting baptized. Coolest feeling. Missions are just so cool. You just forget about all the lame things in the world, and just try to help people be happy, and then you become happy when they get happy. just happiness all around here in Seam Riap. Yesterday I don't think i have ever used my Priesthood so much it was so cool. I started the day teaching and then we went to church and I gave the holy ghost to someone, then i blessed the sacrament, then i baptized two people, and then i gave a blessing to the sick. it was so cool. Im so grateful that God has trusted me enough to give me his Authority. its awesome. 
Bong Tai

Haing
Om Sorin-
The couple we baptized last week that lives in the jungle invited us to lunch this week, so we made the trek over to there house. They made SO much food. IT was a legit cambo feast, So much good food. So many mangoes! 


Im going to miss this place. The people here are just so cool. Def going to come back and hang out with my new homies here. 

A member that I have become the closest to in this area





Sontephiap and Seckdaysralang to all of you

(peace and love)

Elder Smith

New fav scripture 
"Greet ye one another with a kiss of Charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen." from the man himself 1 Peter 5:14


Charlottes baptism looked so fun. Our fam is so awesome. that video of everyone was way nice. thanks momma. miss those guys so much. i miss talking to everyone, like just messing around. we're pretty smashed on time today , we have a ton to do today I just want to tell you how much i love you. talking to you guys on skype was so fun. literally it made me so happy. Man i miss you guys, way more than i thought i could. Everyone looks so different its weird. I miss you guys more than i thougt i could, its tough sometimes, but i know in the end it will be worth it. no doubt in my mind. thank you for all you do. You're  the best :) proud to call you my mom. 
love you!!  elder smith


Dear Sam I love you so much. You rock you're the best brother in the whole world. Emily's farewell is today and she's leaving in 10 days. Im in the Top 10 race for the fastest people in the school. We race a mile on Thursday. I cannot believe it's almost been a year. Charlotte just got baptized and it was pretty cool. The new temple is looking pretty cool outside but they are not done inside. I'm so excited for the cabin to be done in the summer.  Wish we could talk to you again before Christmas. You are the best brother ever you are smart, kind, Intelegent ,sweet, and awesome. I love you Sam you rock. See you on Christmas you rock. I love you. Love Ashton 

yo ashton!
noooo you da best brotha in the world. Emily is leaving soon! Cant believe it! So crazy! Shes going to do way good! Super excited for her! I cant wait to go back to the temple, i miss it so much. Its the coolest place in the world. Way better than boondocks, trust me. cant wait for christmas!  love you dude!  elder smith




No comments:

Post a Comment