Elder Smith

Elder Smith
Write to him at: Elder Samuel Smith Cambodia Phnom Penh Mission House 2B, Street 222, Off Norodom Blvd PO Box 165 Phnom Penh Cambodia email address: shsmith@myldsmail.net

Thursday, March 10, 2016

The battle here is coming along 2/28/16 Week #34

wut up 

The battle here is coming along. Slowly but surely ha. tough language, tough comp. tough area, tough food. Life is not easy, but missions aren't supposed to be easy. Im learning a lot. Its fun and even thought it's hard there is no place I would rather be.  I'm talking to lots of members and investigators and developing real relationships with them. In my last area I wasnt good enough with the language to do that yet. It's so cool. I'm way tight with some of the youth and investigators. It's so cool. Just looking back from day 1 its crazy to see how much i've learned. The lanugage, spiritually, and about myself. 

Mom thanks for the pics of the family. The family looks so good. It's been weird being away from you guys for so long. Seeing the kids grow up and not being here. Its kinda sad. I'd only do it for the Lord. Charlotte looks way older, so does Liv. its wierd. I miss my fam!

Everyday I ask myself why I have the life I have. I dont understand, some people have it so tough. So we have to help. I can see our family doing some really cool stuff in the future here.  I love you guys. I honestly don't think I could be doing what I'm doing every day without knowing how to push through difficult things. I wouldnt be able to do it, but you and mom taught me a lot. thank you.

Thanks for the updates on everyone. There are so many cool people in Eagle, ID. I'm definitely going to settle there with my fam, so that will be fun:) we've been blessed with some way cool people. Man i miss the peeps in Eagle. I love you a ton mom and dad. Your'e the best.

I'm so pumped for Keith. He is going to kill it in Guam!!  He's tough, so he's got it. Have an awesome week!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment