Elder Smith

Elder Smith
Write to him at: Elder Samuel Smith Cambodia Phnom Penh Mission House 2B, Street 222, Off Norodom Blvd PO Box 165 Phnom Penh Cambodia email address: shsmith@myldsmail.net

Thursday, March 10, 2016

No time to write this week! 2/14/16 Week #32

Sorry guys i dont have time to write this week.  We have like 5 minutes until the p day ends, but i just want to say thank you for always emailing me. I honestly love it. I look forward to it every week. You guys are the best. . I cant wait until we are all united again. that will be a glorious day. thank you so much for the fasting and praying. Its helping, I know it. The comp situation is the same, ha probably a little worse, and he is finishing his mission next transfer so i am looking at another 6 wonderful weeks. I did it once, I can do another.  I have learned so much from this experience so its all worth it. Transfer calls are on Sunday. Who knows something  crazy might happen. I love all of you. I hope you guys have a sweet week. Better emials next week. PEACE

love elder smith


No comments:

Post a Comment